Vs > Wairapukao Forest
Monte Caseros vs Wairapukao Forest Climate & Distance Between
Monte Caseros vs Waiorongomai, New Zealand
Monte Caseros vs Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada
Monte Caseros vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
Monte Caseros vs Corning, Ar, Usa
Wairapukao Forest vs Keene, Nh, Usa
Wairapukao Forest vs Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada
Wairapukao Forest vs Merry Island, Bc, Canada
Wairapukao Forest vs Booneville, Ms, Usa
Des Moines, Iowa vs Staunton, Va
Konstanz vs Reefton
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Moutere Hills
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Upper Sandusky, Oh
- The distance between Monte Caseros, Argentina and Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand is approximately 10,526 km or 6,541 mi.
- To reach Monte Caseros in this distance one would set out from Wairapukao Forest bearing 135.3° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Monte Caseros bearing 39.6° or NE .
- Monte Caseros has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Wairapukao Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Monte Caseros is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Wairapukao Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 9 °C (16.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.4 °C (2.5°F) more in Monte Caseros. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 68.7 mm (2.7 in) more which is equivalent to 68.7 l/m² (1.69 US gal/ft²) or 687,000 l/ha (73,445 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.2° higher in Monte Caseros than in Wairapukao Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Monte Caseros relative to Wairapukao Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wairapukao Forest vs Monte Caseros
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Monte Caseros vs Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa
Monte Caseros vs Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway
Monte Caseros vs Chitipa, Malawi
Monte Caseros vs Ajan, Russia
Wairapukao Forest vs Albenga, Italy
Wairapukao Forest vs Roseau, Mn, Usa
Wairapukao Forest vs Hermit, Co, Usa
Wairapukao Forest vs Khlong Yai, Thailand
Punta Indio vs Padova
Minsk vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
Triunfo vs Bulawayo Goetz
Luena vs Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut
Monte Caseros vs Wairapukao Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Monte Caseros
Climate Guides for Locations near Wairapukao Forest
- Te Teko, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NNE
- Awakeri, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NNE
- Mahoetahi Manawahe, New Zealand - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) N
- Kawerau, New Zealand - 47.8 kms (29.7 miles) NNE
- Waimana, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NE
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) NE
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) NE
- Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand - 13 kms (8.1 miles) N
- Galatea, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) ENE
- Murupara, New Zealand - 13.8 kms (8.6 miles) ENE
- Minginui Forest, New Zealand - 19.7 kms (12.3 miles) SE
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 57.2 kms (35.6 miles) ESE